Friday 28 January 2011

What happened to January?

I know it is January 28th and there are 3 days left in this month but what I want to know is, why are there only 3 days left in this month? It was only New Year two seconds ago! Actually today I am also asking where did last year go because a year ago today my gorgeous little niece Sophie was born and that only seems like 5 minutes ago! But I digress!

As I get older I think time is flying by faster but then I realise it's only really because I work so hard. I am constantly thinking up new and gorgeous designs, sourcing materials, working on new techniques and ideas and most importantly of all dealing with all my lovely clients and creating their fabulous designs (and all the other stuff that goes hand in hand with running a business!).

And January has been no exception!

We have been working on new and exciting projects this month. Alas they are top secret but they will be worth the wait! All I can say is each little milestone we reach in the development of these plans is so exciting that we are making a big occasion of it here at Tiararama Towers! And of course on top of that we have started drafting our 2012 Summer collection and started making the mock ups of our 2012 Spring collection! I am so looking forward to sharing everything with you all....can you all wait until September? Well I hope you can!

But apart from secret squirrelling we have been creating some gorgeous client pieces, designing some fabulous client pieces and we are also seeing the fruits of our hard labours with our first set of collections. We are seeing fabulous sales for our 2011 collections as well as alot of interest from both potential clients and the press. In fact we are starting to see more of our products in magazines and I will be updating our Press Coverage blog over the next few weeks.

Our work was used in a really cool photoshoot this month by Sarah Vivienne Photography. And by cool I mean cold - very cold. -6 degrees to be precise and that was indoors! I swear I have frost bite in my big toe still! I can't wait to see the images from this shoot and be able to share them with you.

And speaking of photoshoots, these are a fabulous way for you (our readers and potential clients) to see how our work looks on. I love seeing how different stylists use our designs - some use them in ways that even I hadn't thought of! But what we really love is seeing them on our brides. So when we were having one of our planning meetings at Tiararama Towers this month and we were talking about the revisions which we will need to implement on the website for our 2012 collections we decided to add functionality so that you can see alternative images of our collections. And then when I thought about it, I decided that not only did I want to show you our collection pieces on model shoots that we have commissioned but I wanted to show you all the other ways our pieces have been used in other shoots or worn by gorgeous brides. This way you get even more inspiration and if you needed another reason to buy one of our collection pieces (if you need one!) seeing it in action might be what swings your decision!

Now of course we were talking about our 2012 website here but this is 2011. How can I share any images I have already of our 2011 collections? Well we have come up with a simple solution for now. We have added a link onto each product page where we have additional images to share with you. We will be refining this over the next few months and adding more links as we get more images of our collection pieces sent to us (and if you are a Tiararama bride or you have images of one of our designs please do get in touch). We hope you find this function useful and look forward to sharing more images with you soon.

At the moment these pieces all have additional images you can view

From our 2011 Spring Collection
First shoots
First Shoots Spring Collection 2011
See the product page here

From our 2011 Summer Collection
Hydrangeas
'Hydrangea's Summer Collection 2011
See the product page here

Hortensia
'Hortensia' Summer Collection 2011
See the product page here

From our 2011 Autumn Collection
Autumn
'Autumn' Autumn Collection 2011
See the product page here

From our 2011 Winter Collection
Snow Queen
'Ice Queen' Winter Collection 2011
See the product page here

Snow Princess
'Snow Princess' asymmetric half crown Winter Collection 2011
See the product page here

Snow Storm
Snow Storm - horizontal
See the product page here

I can't wait to add more links very soon!

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment