Tuesday 11 January 2011

Great Expectations

Fear not this is not an epic post along the lines of my last 3! As a reward for sitting through our review of fabulous 2010 (not read it yet? Here you go Part 1, Part Deux and Part 3) I thought it might be nice to tell you all about everything we have planned for 2011.

Well of course it would be nice to tell you about everything we have planned but I won't! We have great expectations for 2011 and if I tell you everything now I won't have anything to surprise you with later on so here are a few teasers for you to ponder.

1. The Tiararama family is expanding (and it is Tiararama that is expanding not me!)
2. Lots of photoshoots
3. Very different design concepts for 2012
4. A big show
5. Lots more chances to see our work
6. And much, much more....

There that was short and sweet wasn't it? Shame my to do list isn't as short but if I didn't love it, I wouldn't be doing it!

So until next time.....

First Shoots
First Shoots 2011 Spring Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment