Tuesday 14 June 2011

Voting is open! Perfect Wedding Awards 2011



As promised I said that I would let you know when you can start voting for Tiararama in the Best Hair Accessory category of the Perfect Wedding Awards 2011.

We are thrilled to have been nominated and your vote would mean so much to all the team here who have worked so hard over the last year to ensure that our clients receive only the best in design and service. It would be such an honour to win this award but we can't do this without your votes and would be delighted if you could take some time out to support us with your vote.

The online voting form can be found here

On a personal note I would like to thank all of my team of people who have worked so hard to help me get Tiararama to where it is today and who are working so hard on all our future developments. And I would also like to thank all of my family and friends because I couldn't do this without their support. But most importantly I would like to thank all of our clients who have made this year so rewarding and so much fun!

So until next time......

2 comments: