Wednesday 22 December 2010

Sweet as Sugalily


When I was thinking about the direction that Tiararama would be taking over the next few years, one thing I was sure about was that I wanted to offer my Tiararama Couture clients not just fabulous designs but also an exceptional experience. I want all my clients to feel special not just during the design process or up to the day they receive their exclusively designed, handcrafted pieces but all the way up to their wedding day and beyond. So I decided that these clients will receive more than just their order! (Unfortunately I have to be a little cryptic....we don't want to spoil any surprises for said clients now do we?)

But one thing is for certain, whatever my clients get it has to be of the highest quality and so when I decided that I needed some more personalised stationery designed for me to give to my clients I wouldn't be happy unless it came from a company that was fresh, funky and above all could design and create a product that was simple, classy, gorgeous and had the whiff of luxury that seems effortless. But where to find such a company?

Back in 2009 I joined Twitter (for those not already following me and would like to click here) and for the life of me I can't remember whether I followed her or she followed me first but I slowly got to know and see the work of Abbey from Sugalily and both impressed me greatly. So when I decided to start looking for said stationery to be honest there was only one choice as far as I was concerned.....I just hoped that they did the kind of thing I was looking for. And so with a certain amount of trepidation I contacted Abbey and explained to her my great master plan for Tiararama and my need and reason for more personalised stationery. Thankfully Abbey was on board straight away and we met on a lovely sunny day in June for lunch to discuss ideas (and have a gossip...well it would be rude not to!).

I was so impressed with Abbey and her ideas....she doesn't just talk the talk...she walks the walk too! She "got" what I was after straight away and made some fabulous suggestions to add more versatility to what I was looking for. I couldn't wait to see what she came up with. And I wasn't disappointed. Abbey's designs were spot on and whenever I wanted to make an amendment it was so easy....it really was a pain free and pleasurable experience (well for me anyway...she might have other thoughts!).

And so it is with great pleasure that I give you the beautiful postcards that Abbey designed for me.
The front of the card is a beautifully intricate, foiled crown which took its inspiration from our sadly missed Jadis crown and the reverse has gorgeous font work. They are printed on fantastic quality stock and the edges have been hand finished with silver. They are amazing quality and I am so impressed. They are an absolute joy to behold!

I know you probably hear this all the time (and sometimes it is too easily said) but honestly when I say I cannot recommend a company enough I mean it and I cannot thank Abbey (and the rest of the girls at Sugalily) enough for all their hard work and effort. They've been bloomin' marvellous and if you are looking for any kind of stationery - whether it be for your wedding, a social occasion or your business you couldn't do any better.

But oh the fabulousness doesn't end there....oh no!

You see via the power of Twitter I also saw that Abbey had designed a wall planner for someone else and I happened to say to her "I got to get me one of those"! Next thing I knew I was sending her images of tiaras, and me and shoes and describing the kind of styling I would like and lo and behold this is what came back
Tiararama WallPlanner
I have well and truly fallen in love with this and can't wait to get it onto the wall in my studio at Tiararama Towers. Again it is fantastic quality as well as being a beautiful creation...it's just such a shame I've got to write all over it! Just hoping we all get the opportunity to order ones for 2012!

Seriously I am so impressed and can safely say that Sugalily will be getting more business from Tiararama in the months and years to come.

For Sugalily's contact details click here

And over the next year I will also be posting about other fabulous people and companies who have and continue to impress me and I think you should all hear about.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment